1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I will defend my favorite band member faster than myself
Hello, yeah, anxiety?
Listen, I know you’re pretty much booked to visit me every day for the rest of my life,
but maybe next week or something, you could like,
not come over?
It’s nothing personal or anything..
I just hate you.